Genesis E-325s Copper Gas Grill - Natural Gas
Introducing the newly designed GENESIS grill that allows you to prep, sear, and serve everything outside, where the party is. The newly designed GENESIS gas grill features our largest and hottest sear zone, with expandable top cooking grate so that the main course and sides are all grilled and served at the same time. Once food is ready, easily transfer it to the large prep & serve table, making for a seamless prep-to-serve grilling experience.
- Proprietary PUREBLU high heat burners are designed to produce the most efficient, even flame for consistent, precise heat and reliable ignition.
- Extra-large SEAR ZONE allows outdoor cooks to sear multiple food items simultaneously.
- Extra-large Prep and Serve Table accommodates more trays and dishes than previous GENESIS models.
- Expandable, Top Cooking Grate increases the overall available grilling space of the 2022 GENESIS grill, providing extra room to cook appetizers, sides, or main course dishes, all at the same time.
- WEBER CRAFTED frame - expand your menu with custom grillware
- 13,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Zone
- 39,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 4 Metal casters with rubber tread provide extra mobility (2 front locking casters/2 back casters)
- Expandable top cooking grate area = 274 square inches
- Extra large prep & serve table
- Flush electronic push button ignition system, 1 AA battery included
- Metal T-bar handle
- One grease scraper included
- Painted steel cabinet and doors
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Premium knobs provide a precise fit and finish
- Primary cooking area = 513 square inches
- Propane tank inside the cabinet
- Pull & clean grease management system
- Six tool hooks
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Natural gas 10ft hose
- Three main stainless steel burners plus an additional Sear Zone burner
- Total cooking area = 787 square inches
- Visible front tank scale
- 12 years - Cookbox: no rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 12 years - Lid assembly: no rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 10 years - Stainless steel burner tubes: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Stainless steel cooking grates: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: no rust-through/burn-through
- 3 years - Electrical components (Weber Connect controller)
- 5 years - All remaining parts