GENESIS E-435 Gas Grill - Propane
Introducing the newly designed GENESIS gas grill - the biggest grilling innovation in decades, that creates a full backyard culinary experience. Grill, bake, and even stir-fry on the newly designed GENESIS gas grill. Its WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection compatibility provides limitless culinary possibilities, enabling you to cook food never thought possible on the grill. Also featuring Weber’s largest & hottest sear zone and expandable top cooking grate – so you’re able to cook a full restaurant quality meal outside, where the party is.
- Integrated WEBER CONNECT Technology creates perfectly grilled food through real-time food temperature alerts, reminders, and flip and serve notifications at the grill or on the phone. With the WEBER CONNECT App, outdoor cooks can stay connected to their grill while taking care of guests, watching the game, or enjoying a drink.
- Proprietary PUREBLU high heat burners are designed to produce the most efficient, even flame for consistent, precise heat and reliable ignition.
- Extra-large SEAR ZONE allows outdoor cooks to sear multiple food items simultaneously.
- Extra-large Prep and Serve Table accommodates more trays and dishes than previous GENESIS models.
- Expandable, Top Cooking Grate increases the overall available grilling space of the 2022 GENESIS grill, providing extra room to cook appetizers, sides, or main course dishes, all at the same time.
- WEBER CRAFTED frame - expand your menu with custom grillware
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Zone
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 4 Metal casters with rubber tread provide extra mobility (2 front locking casters/2 back casters)
- 48,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Expandable top cooking grate area = 348 square inches
- Flush electronic push button ignition system (1 AA battery included)
- Four main stainless steel burners plus an additional Sear Zone burner
- Metal T-bar handle
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Painted steel cabinet and doors
- Porcelain-enameled lid with center-mounted thermometer
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Premium knobs provide a precise fit and finish
- Primary cooking area = 646 square inches
- Pull & clean grease management system
- Six tool hooks
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Tank scale fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
- Total cooking area = 994 square inches
- Visible front tank scale
- WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection frame
- 12 years - Cookbox: no rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 12 years - Lid assembly: no rust-through/burn-through (2 years on paint excluding fading or discoloration)
- 10 years - Stainless steel burner tubes: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Stainless steel cooking grates: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars: no rust-through/burn-through
- 10 years - Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates: no rust-through/burn-through
- 3 years - Electrical components (Weber Connect controller)
- 5 years - All remaining parts