Pink Butcher Paper
excl. tax, plus shipping
Big Green Egg Pink Butcher Paper is perfect for wrapping smoked meats to prevent moisture loss at the end of the cooking period, keeping the meat tender and juicy. The natural fibers allow the meat to breathe and develop a smoky flavor and crunchy bark, and helps decrease the cook time of your favorite barbecued meats, so you’ll be enjoying your food sooner.
- Wrapping smoked meat at the end of a low and slow cook helps prevent moisture loss. Use after cooking to keep food moist and tender.
- Butcher paper doesn’t react heat like aluminum foil; this allows you to easily maintain consistent cooking temperatures.
- Ideal for barbecue; the paper will not fall apart when soaked in oil or food juices.
- FDA approved, unbleached paper with no wax or coating to affect the flavor of the food.
- 100% food-grade inks
- 75 ft (22.8 m) x 18 in (46 cm) roll
Please Note: If products don't show "In Stock" it is a product we will have to order in from our vendor. Thanks for understanding!