What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries or affiliates of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Transactions involving Third Parties. We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
• Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa and Others. We disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosing is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
• Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites. Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
• Use of Third-Party Advertising Services. We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.