We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa and its affiliates (collectively "Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa") collect and process your personal information through Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice (together "Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services"). By using Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Products & Services.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services and other content served by or on behalf of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For What Purposes Does Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries or affiliates of Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites. Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services. We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier. Some ad companies also use this information to serve you relevant ads from other advertisers.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Honour membership, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org Many of our Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, please adjust your email preferences.
- If you do not want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your settings.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa website or application.
- In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa Services, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our conditions of use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law. If you have any concern about privacy at Porky’s BBQ Hearth & Spa, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes and progresses constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Last Updated: May 20, 2022.