Why the name Impressionist®? The thing is, impressionist artists were not trying to paint a reflection of real life, but an ‘impression’ of what the person, light, atmosphere, object or landscape looked like to them. That’s why they were called impressionists! They tried to capture the movement and life of what they saw and show it to us as if it were happening before our eyes. Their goal has been to record visual reality accurately and objectively in terms of transient effects of light and colour. Capture the essence.
For us at Ambiance®, the Impressionist® Electric Fireplaces are a radical departure from the traditional fire. This exquisite series of electric fireplaces is changing the way we think about the fire as being a piece of art. Slim design with just 5-1/2” in depth, the Ambiance® Impressionist® can be installed indoor and outdoors. The remote control is included, but you may choose to operate your fireplace with your smart phone. Impress your family and friends with the nicest electric fireplaces on the market to date!
- Innovative High Definition LED lighting for realistic flame patterns and colors.
- Very low cost to operate.
- Trendy Birch Logs included.
- Enjoy the “flame” even in summer!
- WIFI capability, operated with your phone.
- Programmable remote control included.
- Certified and safety tested by top agencies in North America.
- Approved for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Manufactured and engineered by Industry leaders!