excl. tax plus shipping
The Ambiance Outlander® 19 EPA Woodstove is built to last! Boasting heavy plate steel combined to a firebrick lined firebox, the performance is intense! Certified for both the USA and Canada to the strictest standards as set by the EPA and CSA, the Outlander®19 will provide years of satisfaction and warmth. It comes with the choice of a leg kit or a pedestal kit. Upgrades include an optional fan and an optional ash pan. The stove is painted metallic black and comes with a cool touch door handle. The air washed glass radiates heat and produces that Ambiance only a wood fire can provide.
- Non-Catalytic Technology.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction.
- Firebox designed for 20-inch logs.
- Stoves are offered either on legs or pedestal.
- Pure Vision Airwashed Glass.